The accreditation process offered by AMC Institute is the most demanding and comprehensive in the industry. The process is recognized and supported by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) & The Center for Association Leadership, and is based on the American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI’s) “Standard of Good Practices for the AMC Industry,” which requires, among other things, that each standard of good practice be reviewed and updated regularly.
TH Mgmt. was evaluated on the following standards:
- Client Contracts: Review Procedures and Requirements
- Servicing the Client and Service Delivery Procedures
- Project (Service) Completion, Reviews, and Post Contractual Procedures
- Financial Management and Internal Controls
- Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Training and Professional Development Procedures
- Subcontracting and Purchasing Requirements
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Internal and External Review Requirements
Once accredited by AMC Institute, TH Mgmt. must earn re‐accreditation every four years, demonstrating to an independent outside auditor that we continue to meet these high standards. And, should an association client ever have a complaint, the accreditation process provides them with important additional protections. Our most recent re‐accreditation was 2013.